Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Metasploit taking forever to update

From: Cyber Dude <cybydude () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 08:44:29 +0530

Hi,

I think the issue is due to some thing in 3.4 / svn.

I had the same issue in upgrading from 3.4 (default in bt4r1) to current 3.5
and found that the problem existed in several machines.

I ran tshark  and figured out that this is due to a tls handshake for each
and every file fetched fm svn instead of one handshake per session. In other
words, each and every file does a tls svn session! This behaviour vanished
once msf was updated to 3.5!

could this be an issue with the svn server?

my two cents.

regards
cd