Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: meterpreter commands fail after impersonation

From: Rob Fuller <mubix () room362 com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 01:36:11 -0500

Try dropping to a shell under the impersonation and doing it. I
believe the net commands (correct me if I'm wrong) are part of cmd.exe
so try doing 'cmd /c' before the net command.

Also, incognito has a add user function in it that allows you to do so
right from the meterpreter prompt:

add_group_user "Domain Admins" robin -h DC1

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Certified Checkbox Unchecker