Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Persistent Backdoor

From: Miguel Rios <miguelrios35 () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 07:52:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Yeah I noticed the same behavior with reverse_https lately, which is why I'm using reverse_tcp for now. Reverse_https
used to work very well but now I also get the timeout issue after it starts sending the initial stage. Sorry I can't
really help. I can only confirm I'm getting the same issue with that payload, independently if its persistent or not.

cheers