Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Exploit Programming Primer

From: Rob Fuller <mubix () room362 com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 02:52:55 -0500

Just a heads up, corelan are now on port 80 ;-)

http://www.corelan.be/

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Certified Checkbox Unchecker

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 11:33 PM, John Nash <rootsecurityfreak () gmail com> wrote:
Yup, couldn't agree more!

Just found a link to all the videos in one place:

http://tools.securitytube.net/index.php?title=Open_Security_Training

Includes Assembly for Windows and Linux, Metasploit Megaprimer,
Exploit Research etc. ....

Maybe it would be worth adding these links to the Metasploit Resources
or Documentation page. It will help a lot of people jump start ....

JN