Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: metasploit sen exploit over sshtunnel

From: Ozan UÇAR <mail () ozanucar com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 14:07:14 +0200

Thanks,
Proxychains very nice proxy tools.

2011/3/1 Jose Selvi <jselvi () pentester es>

Hi Ozan,

You can simply configure socks proxy on each tool you would like to use.
If a tool can't use socks proxy by its own, you can use ProxyChains:

http://proxychains.sourceforge.net/

I hope it helps.
Regards!

El 01/03/11 00:05, ozan ucar escribió:

 Hello All,
I connect a remote network over ssh tunnel ( ssh -D 2222 root@1.1.1.1 ).
I wan to send exploit from my linux machine to remote network.
For example: 1.1.1.1 (firewall) -- 2.2.2.2 (local network) . I send
exploit over ssh tunnel to remote system 2.2.2.2

How i can settings the metasploit or my linux system for this job

Thanks for advance.

--
Jose Selvi.
Security Technical Consultant

http://www.pentester.es

SANS Mentor in Madrid (Spain). September 23 - November 25
SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
http://www.sans.org/mentor/details.php?nid=24133
http://www.pentester.es/2010/12/nuevo-grupo-y-descuento-para-network.html