Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Mac 64-bit Shellcode

From: Pete Smith <seclists () decapitate us>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 19:52:33 +1000

Ty,

If you still want to use objdump then you'll need to install a
cross-compiled version of objdump which will run on your x86 but understands
macho64. Previously I've installed the ELDK (
http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/ELDK) which is a full suite to cross compile
applications which may actually be overkill for what you want.

Perhaps take a look at radare (http://radare.nopcode.org/y/) which is a
cross platform reverse engineering and dis-assembly tool.

Pete