Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: windows xbap application

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 21:44:51 -0500

On 6/5/2011 2:59 PM, änthräX . wrote:
hey Guys,

I am trying to get an xbap application deployed to lower the user in to
a url performing a java_signed_applet like attack. deploying this on
windows is working fine giving me system privileges to a windows 7
target. problem I'm having is I cannot sign the executable and the
manifest on linux using the Mage.exe. (I have wine installed) is there
any other way I can sign this on linux?

Metasploit now has a native ruby JAR signer as of last week, thanks to
Egypt. You can see how this by viewing the source to the existing Java
signed applet module in the source tree.

-HD