Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: MSSQL enum module

From: Nicolas Braud-Santoni <nicolas.braudsantoni () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 19:13:17 +0200

John,

If you are concerned about Metasploit corrupting/modifying the DB, you
can create an user who doesn't have INSERT/DROP/... privileges.

Hoping that helps

Nicolas

PS : It could be nice of you to write your questions in correct
English, since it would make it easier for us non-native speakers.

Le Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:04:57 -0500,