Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: What is the hottest exploit for IE and FF?

From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 11:06:19 -0500

Thanks todb. Based on this limitation, any other suggestion?

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:23 AM, todb <todb () metasploit com> wrote:
On 10/27/2011 10:12 AM, Richard Miles wrote:

Thanks for info. I tested this one yesterday, but it appear to only
work in very specific version of Adobe, in my Windows XP SP in Spanish
with Adobe 9.2.0 it failed - just crash.

The specific version of Adobe is very easy to find and install, though,
which is why I like it. Also, yes, it's not surprising that it's US
region-only. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.

-todb