Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Meterpreter x64 Payload

From: northern monkee <dave () northern-monkee co uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 15:57:15 +0000

Solved apologies for being lame.

x64 payload would not encode because of bad chars in my array.

I also had my LHOST in a non routable network.

On 19 Mar 2012, at 11:24, northern monkee wrote:

I did check here first also
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Metasploit/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Exploit_failed:_No_encoders_encoded_the_buffer_successfully.

And tried this payload, but I get the same error "Exploit failed: No encoders encoded the buffer successfully."