Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: against EMET?

From: Joshua Smith <lazydj98 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 18:38:13 -0500

In the case you specified you would get caught because you are using psexec, just like many AVs might detect use of the
sysinternals version. MSF's psexec is  fundamentally different from most other MSF exploit mods, with psexec u are
exploiting your knowledge of creds or hashes.  A regular exploit payload would not usually be an exe as the payload is
being injected into a running process.

-Josh