Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Bug #6255

From: egypt () metasploit com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 18:26:27 -0600

Since this is almost certainly a bug with readline and not Metasploit
and doesn't affect functionality,
we probably won't spend much time on it. A workaround is to use the
native readline library (which
all the developers tend to use, but we can't ship because of the virus
that is the GPL).  Installing it to
work with Metasploit is a bit involved, but there are instructions in
the dev guide:
https://github.com/rapid7/metasploit-framework/wiki/Metasploit-Development-Environment

Hope this helped,
egypt

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 5:55 PM, haZard0us Bullhacker