Metasploit mailing list archives

AC/DC

From: Justin Rogosky <jrogosky () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 20:00:00 -0400

All,

I have looked through all of the payloads and have not found the option
for playing ANY classic rock.  Am I missing something?

"According to the email our cyber experts sent to our teams, they
believe a hacker tool Metasploit was used...
There was also some music playing randomly on several of the
workstations during the middle of the night with the volume maxed out. I
believe it was playing 'Thunderstruck' by AC/DC." -
http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/00002403.html

--Justin

P.S.

Wasn't sure if everyone saw this, and thought it might bring a chuckle.
Thank You all for all the hard work you put into this tool.