Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: inline meterpreter payload

From: Matthew Weeks <scriptjunkie1 () googlemail com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:44:25 -0500

As far as the original question of creating an all-in-one meterpreter
payload goes though (DLL included), you probably want to look at the
metsvc handlers and source. Metsvc is effectively a persistent bind
meterpreter backdoor that doesn't transmit the DLL on connect.
https://github.com/rapid7/metasploit-framework/tree/master/external/source/metsvc

scriptjunkie

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Richard Miles