Metasploit mailing list archives

Browser_autopwn

From: Dan King <xxsegfaultxx () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:33:38 -0500

Good morning.

I'm playing around with browser_autopwn today and I noticed some strange
behavior. When I fire it up with mostly defaults (everything except for
LHOST, SRVHOST and SRVPORT and URIPATH) , it doesn't seem to handle
connections well.

I set DEBUG to "true" as well as VERBOSE so that I could try to understand
what is going on. Once i did this, everything started working. The browser
was sending data and a session was established.

Is there a chance that the JavaScript  obfuscation is causing the browsers
to not execute it properly?

-dan

--
I live in a world of cold steel and dungeons and mighty foes...