Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Pause smb_login?

From: some one <s3cret.squirell () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 22:16:34 +0000

Thanks josh but yeah you're right i want to pause a large job then resume
it...
 On Nov 27, 2012 10:09 PM, "Joshua Smith" <lazydj98 () gmail com> wrote:

certainly you can kill it using jobs -k ID, but I know that's not quite
what you want.  You might be able to resume the job from where it stopped
depending on how the module was written.
I'm not sure you can pause a job like that.  Maybe a smart person knows a
better answer

-Josh