Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: iOS meterpreter payload

From: Tim Wright <timrlw () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 12:18:31 +0100

Great stuff Anwar :)

Would be interested to see any work in progress you have. I'm interesting
how you're dealing with the code signing. Have you tried deployment via an
enterprise license?

You might also find this link useful, although I can't find any code
related to it:

http://www.blackhat.com/presentations/bh-europe-09/Miller_Iozzo/BlackHat-Europe-2009-Miller-Iozzo-OSX-IPhone-Payloads-whitepaper.pdf

Kind regards,

Tim