nanog mailing list archives

Re: MAE-WEST

From: jeff () nsipo nasa gov
Date: Mon, 01 May 95 22:54:28 -0700

 >    The folks at AMES and I cabled up the MAE-WEST facilities
 >    there today and are waiting on MFS to enable the port so
 >    that the two parts of MAE-WEST will talk to each other.

 Ummm - I've been peering with NSI for about a week now.
 It sure looks to me like the two parts of MAE-West are talking to each
 other just fine.

Actually, what Bill really meant was that the FDDI portion of MAE-West
is just now coming together. Yes, the ethernet port on the NetEdge has
been running for a week and is working fine. It's all MAE-West.

Jeff