nanog mailing list archives

Re: cisco BGP aggregation bug

From: Dave Siegel <dsiegel () rtd com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 12:04:19 -0700 (MST)

I thought that that bug sounds familiar.  In fast, I think that I
remember running into it & getting it fixed at the time - some months
ago.

I wonder how long ago that was - humm, lets see: 10.3(5) came out in
Aug and 10.3(6.5) is out now.  Must have been the middle of the
summer.

That sounds about right.  I think it was July.  I had to upgrade Net99's
routers with 10.3(4.6) over 10.3(4) as a result of the FDDI/SP bug.

10.2(2) did some wierd stuff similar to that as well, too.

Dave

--
Dave Siegel                     President, RTD Systems & Networking, Inc.
(520)623-9663                   Systems Consultant -- Unix, LANs, WANs, Cisco