nanog mailing list archives

Re: Peering problem with NSP

From: Nathan Stratton <nathan () netrail net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 10:34:11 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 31 Oct 1995, Sean Doran wrote:

That kind of information is worth sharing so that both
parties' shared customer is satisfied.  (And perhaps this
will be useful enough for people planning on multihoming
between you and other providers than SprtintLink that it
should be talked about in a more public forum with a view to
helping people understand all the complicated issues
involved in multihoming among several transit providing backbones.)

Yes, I think that would be great, we also have a sprint, and MCI connection.

Say, I wonder if this'll get me accused of unprofessionalism
or disreputableness too?  It's been a quiet week; nobody has
ranted about me in far too long.

Maby, but I think it is a good idea.

Nathan Stratton           CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Your Gateway to the World!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   sales () netrail net                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest