nanog mailing list archives

Re: Other flapping prefixes. Compare and contrast.

From: owen () DeLong SJ CA US (Owen DeLong)
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 1995 08:35:23 -0700

I disagree with your position completely Mike.  None of what is below
is what I would consider "bashing".  Instead, it is a straightforward
and honest display of what is breaking large parts of the Internet
with a request that it be solved.  I consider it highly constructive.
It is absolutely ridiculous that there are providers that still flap
routes, especially one the size of PSI, for dialup customers.

Owen

Can we stop this bashing right here, Sean? I don't believe that this list
is the adequate forum four such childish behaviour. I have a collection
of your past emails and I am rather fed up withthis.

Can Sean be removed from the list? These are not contributions in any
sense of constructivity at all.

Sprint can very well chose a different person to make their corporate
views known on an nanog scale.Mike

Mike