nanog mailing list archives

Re: the Internet Backbone

From: Nathan Stratton <nathan () netrail net>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 23:06:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 9 Apr 1996, Sean Doran wrote:

| Some providers "requirements" seem to just add complexity for the
| sake of complexity.

Oh, please.  I have no need to prove the size of my NSPness.
The complexity is there because it's needed to make things
WORK, so that you can get Internet connectivity.

You could help make things easier for everyone to help keep
you in business, rather than suggesting that people are out
to get you.

Sean, the problem is that peopel are out to get you. I don't know why this
is, but it is true.

Nathan Stratton           CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   sales () netrail net                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34