nanog mailing list archives

RE: Allocation of IP Addresses

From: Jim Fleming <JimFleming () unety net>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 21:12:57 -0600

I think people are seeing the point...

As a clarification...IANA is at least two people...

        Jon (not John) Postel and Joyce Reynolds

$ whois 0.0.0.0
IANA (RESERVED-1)

   Netname: RESERVED
   Netnumber: 0.0.0.0

   Coordinator:
      Reynolds, Joyce K.  (JKR1)  JKRey () ISI EDU
      (310) 822-1511

   Record last updated on 15-Jan-91.

Jim Fleming
Naperville, IL

P.S. I think IANA stands for "I Am Not Alone"