nanog mailing list archives

Re: New Denial of Service Attack on Panix

From: Nathan Stratton <nathan () netrail net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 20:29:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 16 Sep 1996, Kent W. England wrote:

How seriously do you take this threat? If Panix were to go out of business
and Bob Metcalfe wrote a column on it, (  :-) do you think we would have to
deal with it together then, or can we sit tight and expect it to blow over?
After all, it's easy to dump chemicals in the reservoir, but we still drink
the water, right?

I think we all have learned to live with Bob, and I have plenty of bottled
water in the basement.

Nathan Stratton           CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   sales () netrail net                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34