nanog mailing list archives

[no subject]

On Fri, Apr 11, 1997 at 10:40:43PM -0400, Jeff Young wrote:
to be honest,

i didn't either.  i have the mci outage list attached
to my pager.  force of habit i guess.  i don't know
if the outage list is still operational or not.  i'll
ask though.  one of the not-so-bright things that mci
did was put engineering and operations in different
cities separated by 500 miles so sometimes we loose
touch.

Jeff Young
young () mci net

--
David Carmean                                           <dlc () avtel net>
Avtel Communications, Santa Barbara, CA                 +1-805-730-7740