nanog mailing list archives

Re: Anyone Deployed Ascend's GRF IP Switch?

From: "Justin W. Newton" <justin () priori net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 17:48:00 -0700

At 08:35 PM 8/25/97 +0000, Nathan Stratton wrote:

On Fri, 22 Aug 1997, Lane Patterson wrote:

Talk to Nathan Stratton at Netrail.  He's our collective test case :-)

Aren't you looking at Cisco's BFR too?

We have been trying to get a BFR (now GSR) in, but I think Cisco does not
want a GSR next to a GRF or something. :-)

Nathan Stratton                             President, CTO, NetRail,Inc.

There are GSR's next to GRF's in other locations, don't worry.

Any explanation on what happened at the NAP this weekend?  Enquiring minds
want to know.

Justin W. Newton                        voice: +1-650-482-2840
Senior Network Architect                  fax: +1-650-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.                    http://www.priori.net
Legislative and Policy Director, ISP/C   http://www.ispc.org
"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."