nanog mailing list archives

Re: Just got on this thing (perhaps very belatedly) - root server trouble?

From: Michael Dillon <michael () memra com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 17:18:47 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997, Karl Denninger wrote:

Folks, we run the network (this *IS* NANOG, right? :-)  Let's start actually
running it for a change... DNS is one of those things that we ought to be
able to do right, and do in an open and competitive format.

Seems to me that we on NANOG are concerned with mostly issues that fall at
layers 2-4. You are talking about things like competition that really are
only marginally related to most people on NANOG.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049
http://www.memra.com             -               E-mail: michael () memra com