nanog mailing list archives

Re: PacBell

From: Jay Adelson <adelson () pa dec com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 13:51:15 -0700

My only comment on this, is that there is virtually no limit to
Pacific Bell facilities in the PAIX, so I have no idea what their delay
is.  They have infinite fiber capacity here.  I've been told that ordering
Pac Bell NAP services is difficult only because customers can't seem to find
the right number to call!