nanog mailing list archives

Re: Problems with specific routing policies for each exchange point

From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () scfn thpl lib fl us>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 17:48:32 -0500

On Fri, Oct 31, 1997 at 05:38:35PM -0500, Abha Ahuja wrote:
On Fri, 31 Oct 1997, Randy Bush wrote:
It's my understanding that you want us to disconnect your route
server peering sessions.

We are utterly indifferent.  We give our routes to the RSs so Craig can get
data for statistical purposes.  We ask the RSs give our routes to no one and
we do not accept routes from the RSs.

and we appreciate your peering... :)

So disconnect any time you wish.  No problem.

and i was only kidding...

Randy left his sense of humor in his other pants.

And left those at the dry cleaners.

Where they were lost in the fire.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                jra () baylink com
The Suncoast Freenet      "Pedantry.  It's not just a job, it's an