nanog mailing list archives

Re: please stop discussing spam on NANOG

From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol () devel nacs net>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 15:24:14 -0500

On Sun, Nov 16, 1997 at 02:30:29PM -0500, Alan Hannan wrote:

  I've been on this mailing list for approximately 4 years.

  While the content rarely approaches academia, general discussions
  about network design, operation, and direction are appreciated.

  But, discussions about who allows spammers on, who doesn't, and
  why the do or don't, are in my opinion, out of line.

Correct.
Post to news.admin.net-abuse.* ...

--
  Steve Sobol, Tech Support, New Age Consulting Service, Inc. 216 619-2000
                 sjsobol @ nacs.net     http://www.nacs.net