nanog mailing list archives

Re: SPAM, IEMMC, and Caller ID

From: Dannyman <djhoward () uiuc edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:08:43 -0600

On Wed, Oct 29, 1997 at 07:49:18PM -0800, Brian Moore wrote:

I can by reading it.  Are you going to pay me for the time to grep for the
hundreds of domains that would signify cyberpromo?

Honestly Mr. Moore, this is wholly unnecessary, as my daily cron could tell
you;

echo "Fetching cyberpromo SPAM filter file:"
fetch ftp://ftp.cybernothing.org/pub/abuse/cyberpromo.domains

Anyone got any marshmallows? I'm enjoying the flames but it just
isn't the same without food. :)

--
  //Dan   -=-     This message brought to you by djhoward () uiuc edu    -=-
\\/yori   -=-    Information - http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/djhoward/   -=-