nanog mailing list archives

Re: need contact info

From: Sean Donelan <SEAN () SDG DRA COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 17:25:50 -0500

nshen () mci NET (Naiming Shen) writes:
Any one has good contact info for crl.net? I tried noc () crl net,
peering () crl net, routing () crl net, all failed.

any info also on ServInt.com?

Since NANOG seems to have turned into directory assistance, does anyone
know the preferred, listed, international phone number for the MCI NOC,
not a 1-800, or 1-888 number.  Hopefully a number that will be in service
longer than three months.  All the non-1800 phone numbers our MCI sales
person locate seem to be DID numbers to individual's voice mail or stop
working when the person leaves MCI.

Hint, Hint: I have 9 other North American Network Operators on my contact
list which seem unable to supply a direct-dial non-1800 phone numbers.  And
unlike Joe McCarthy, I'm willing to show you my list.