nanog mailing list archives

Re: SMURF amplifier page

From: Karl Denninger <karl () mcs net>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 23:23:49 -0500

On Sun, Apr 26, 1998 at 09:30:16PM -0500, Barry Caplin wrote:
Hi Karl,
As promised, we now have a web page for this.

The current smurf list is at http://www.mcs.net/smurf
   Thanks for this great resource!  Would you consider a summary
of just the network IPs at the bottom of the page so that it will
be easy to cut and paste to create router filters?

   Thanks,
   Barry

   Barry Caplin                       People's Choice TV
   Network Operations Center Manager  work: bcaplin () speedchoice com
                                      home: bc () mtiweb com
 PGP fingerprint =  9F E9 5C B6 A2 AD 85 AE  1E 4D 11 0B C2 85 60 93
 finger bc () mtiweb com for PGP public key

Hmmm.. now that is a good idea (considering that we just take the filter
list and use awk and sed on it to make the page :-)

Let me see what I can do with it.

--
--
Karl Denninger (karl () MCS Net)| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin