nanog mailing list archives

Re: mae-east problems...

From: Adam Rothschild <asr () millburn net>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 00:02:19 -0500 (EST)

Same here... As you can tell, that mail delivered today was by no means
recent.  To make a long story short, my qmail box was ill.  My apologies
for any confusion this delay may have caused. :(

BTW, If anyone has the chasis to a Gigaswitch (it need not be functional),
I would gladly accept it, and post nice photos of it enduring TORTURE. :)

-=asr