nanog mailing list archives

Re: tw.com domain questions part II

From: Peter Evans <peter () gol com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 23:23:28 +0900

Tatsuya Kawasaki (tatsuya () giganet net) wrote:
thnx for all who has send us the traceroute via the U.S.
Here is a question.

According to BGP there seems to the only one wroute to get there.
I KNOW we can send to tw via the U.S., could anyone help me how to
do that?

Paths: (2 available, best #1)
  4694 701 4778 4783, (aggregated by 4783 10.0.0.1)

        4783 - sysnet taipei
        4778 - AUNET corp taipei (part of UUNET I believe)
        701  - UUNET
        4694 - IDC

IDC is working on pacific rim connectivity, I asked them to. But it
may be that they dont have connectivity to the right transit point in
taipei (or something)

TIA,
Tatsuya
いつもお世話になっております かわさき@ giganetです。
かわさき
TK3197

        For those of you that don't read Japanese. This, very roughly
        means: "My hovercraft is full of eels." ^_^;;

        (as usual, thanks for your assistance, I'm kawasaki at giganet)

        Peter
        ----(

--
Remember The 5 K's.