nanog mailing list archives

Re: consistency and cix

From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () scfn thpl lib fl us>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 22:46:50 -0500

On Fri, Mar 27, 1998 at 03:00:41PM -0800, Randy Bush wrote:
I suppose the issue comes down to whether one considers the CIX
relationship to be one of transit provider or if it is considered an
exchange point.

This is is the crux of the question I meant to be posing.

What, randy.  You mean you weren't _clear_ in your initial inquiry?

No!  Say it isn't so!

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth       High Technology Systems Consulting              Ashworth
Designer            Linux: Where Do You Want To Fly Today?        & Associates