nanog mailing list archives

Re: VIX Looking Glass (was: AS1853 announcing default)

From: "Paul G. Donner" <pdonner () cisco com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 03:13:02 -0400

Christian,

The terminology I used was incorrect.  What I meant to say was:
"it appears that AS1853 is announcing a default route (to the
Looking Glass at VIX -> at least)."  I was merely seeking an
explanation and wandering if this is what was really intended,
not knowing myself exactly what was intended by this announce.

Regards,

-Donner

p.s. Paul - if you want to forward this to NANOG for me...