nanog mailing list archives

Re: New Protocol Speeds Internet Packets

From: Charles Sprickman <spork () inch com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 00:08:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 23 Sep 1998, Steven J. Sobol wrote:

On Wed, Sep 23, 1998 at 10:29:49AM -0400, Barry L James wrote:
An article on Dynamic Transfer Mode and how circuit-switching technology
will enhance packet-switching protocols. TIWAGOS.

TIWAGOS?

Yeah, this stuff gets out of hand, but after staring at it longer than I
should:  Take It With A Grain Of Salt

Charles

--

"You know, I've decided lizards aren't too smart."
   --Me, to "Junior", one of my iguanas

| Charles Sprickman                       Internet Channel |
| INCH System Administration Team         (212)243-5200    |
| spork () inch com                          access () inch com  |