nanog mailing list archives

Re: wallstreet.com goes for $1.03M

From: "Steven J. Sobol" <sjsobol () nacs net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:06:40 -0400

On Sat, Apr 24, 1999 at 04:28:14PM -0700, Ehud Gavron wrote:

p.s. I have as much moral high ground as you like.  The domain was
     legitimately registered in 1994, paid for, used, and sold.
     If that's in some way immoral, you're on your own bible, bud.

Yup. If Ehud registered it with the *sole* purpose of selling it to
someone else at a profit, that would be completely different, and would
make him no different than the scumbag domain speculators.

That's not what he did (according to him, and I have no reason not to
believe him.) :)

--
Steven J. Sobol - Tech Support Guru, Abuse Desk Guy, Bill Gates Lookalike
New Age Consulting Service, Inc. http://www.nacs.net/