nanog mailing list archives

Re: ATTWS.com No DNS entry

From: Deepak Jain <deepak () ai net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 17:33:48 -0400 (EDT)

I heard today (from Network Solutions) that "[their] billing department is
backed up" for both electronic and paper invoices.

Hasn't kept them from disabling domains for not magically receiving payment.

We lost a domain today whose anniversary date is almost exactly the same
as ATTWS.COM.

Deepak Jain
AiNET