nanog mailing list archives

18USC2511 - Please stop

From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol () nacs net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:45:27 -0500

I know I'm going to get flamed by *someone* for posting this and contributing
to the signal degradation on the group, but... The applicability of 18USC2511
to spam is offtopic, spam is offtopic, and I'll be happy to create a mailing
list for Dean and the people who would like to argue with him on this point
if such a list is desired. Please drop the thread.

--
Steve Sobol sjsobol () nacs net (AKA support () nacs net and abuse () nacs net)

"And my heaven will be a big heaven/And I will walk through the front door"
   --Peter Gabriel - "Big Time"