nanog mailing list archives

RE: MCI/CW Security

From: Scott McGrath <SMcGrath () YBP com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:07:56 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: TTSG [SMTP:ttsg () ttsg com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 1999 3:44 PM
To:   nanog () merit edu
Subject:      Re: MCI/CW Security

 Hi,

      Nope, not just you. I had a human tell me the same thing, and being
 less than happy about it I let him know that web addresses don't have "@"
 in it (Ok, they can, but thats another story).

      I was assigned ticket #15.  I guess they don't have much security
 problems.

      They were good to initially follow it up (However, NEVER received
the
 confirmation email I was told I should get) but after that.....Nada.

                      Tuc/TTSG

http://www.security.cw.net
 > > and found a form.. assigned ticket number "18".. makes me feel really
 > > good, to have a global company assign me a two-digit ticket.. but
hey..

 > >   Is it just me ?

Derek J. Balling          | "Bill Gates is a monocle and a white
dredd () megacity org        |  fluffy cat from being a villain in the
http://www.megacity.org/  |  next Bond film."  - Dennis Miller