nanog mailing list archives

C&W Outage, more info, sort of

From: "John M. Brown" <jmbrown () ihighway net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 23:28:13 -0600

It seems that 2 of C&W's core routers in SFO had BGP session problems
and they cleared the sessions and everything was ok...  Its a "level
two issue" at this time and the ticket is still open.  L2 folks are
looking into the problem to try and figure out what happened.

From our perspective we had no conectivity to NetScape or Yahoo via
the C&W link.

Our affected time period was around 2 hours

jmbrown () ihighway net