nanog mailing list archives

Re: Internic doesn't care about valid contact information

From: "Steven J. Sobol" <sjsobol () nacs net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 23:36:58 -0500

On Thu, Mar 04, 1999 at 08:05:49PM -0800, mwinter () exodus net wrote:
Amazing.. I'll contact him. But the answer i got from Internic was the
don't care answer from below. I could not believe it and mailed them
again, asking them to confirm it and they confirmed it.
This is not about a single domain anyway.. I just came across this
specific one and wanted to know what the policy of Internic is if someone
points them to their own agreement and a domain which violates it.

Let me know if they do indeed delete the domain. Let all of us know.

--
Steve Sobol sjsobol () nacs net (AKA support () nacs net and abuse () nacs net)

    "The world is headed for mutiny/When all we want is unity"
          --Creed, "One"