nanog mailing list archives

Re: updated IP Address Utilization Chart

From: Alan Hannan <alan () globalcenter net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 23:42:34 -0700

  Thanks, it looks sharp.

  I recommend you post it to nanog () merit edu to publicize the
  change...

  -a

Thus spake Hans-Werner Braun (hwb () nlanr net)
 on or about Thu, May 27, 1999 at 04:08:49PM -0700:

Ok, I did a little sequel. Check out:

http://moat.nlanr.net/IPaddrocc/18monthSequel/

  Hi Hans,

  I've just now downloaded nnpack.pl, I'll take a look, thanks alot.

  -alan

Thus spake Hans-Werner Braun (hwb () nlanr net)
 on or about Thu, May 27, 1999 at 10:29:53AM -0700:

  Hi Hans,

  Would it  be possible to get an updated Global Internet Address
  Occupancy chart from you, or perhaps the code to make one
  ourselves?

  Thanks.

  -alan

I can probably create one, but all the software and data files are
online and publicly available.

Hans-Werner