nanog mailing list archives

Re: IOS 12.0.7S version

From: "Michael Hallgren" <m.hallgren () free fr>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 22:08:37 +0100

Hi (or Hej ! ;),

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, Michael Hallgren wrote:

    atm pvc x x x

related statement (I unfortunately doesn't have literally at hand at
home) ?

We had a problem with 12.0(3) (I think it was) saving the wrong atm pvc
statements to startup-config which made it unable to bring up the pvcs on
boot

Something along the lines that we've experienced then. The routers hung on
boot
complaining over invalid config. statements.

We just upgraded to 12.0(7) and it seems to work now. This was on a
7206.

Ahh, the .S version. Seemingly OK for us (though not tested on the same -
production - box). There
was a problem, though... having to 'shut; no shut' the Gig Eth interfaces
manually.

Now we just need to figure out why the 7206 wont detect our POS cards we
just put in there :/

Will keep you updated on future tests.

Thanks

Michael

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike () swm pp se
Fax/voicemail: +46 (0) 8-59825186