nanog mailing list archives

Re: Stop the anti-spam spam (was ARIN whois)

From: brett watson <bwatson () mibh net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 01:03:51 -0800

Anyway, I'm not willing to argue this with you.  Take this as a statement. You can disagree right up until the tow
truck takes your car away.  You can still disagree.

Hear, hear!  I'm hoping that this list won't degenerate into another emacs
vs. vi, sendmail vs. qmail/exim/postfix/MTA du jour, or righteousness
of popular anti-spam activities debate.  I'm on enough other lists that
do that as it is.

where have you been?  this list always does degenerate to
what-you-said.  it has for a long time.  but it's entertaining if you
do what a good friend of mine told me to do.

"get the kids to bed (if you have them), read some important mail, do
whatever else, drink a few beers (maybe a 6-pack), *THEN* read nanog"

-brett