nanog mailing list archives

Re: Equal time among gamers?

From: Randy Bush <randy () psg com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:11:07 -0800

Yes, Randy, I did ask Microsoft's customer service and NOC.  I got back
answers either they didn't see a problem, or they saw a problem but their
customer service people couldn't find out from their their technical staff
what was happening either.  Microsoft's Game Zone does have some status
pages, but as far as I could tell, unlike Everquest, Microsoft doesn't
actually update their status when there is a problem.

they did update their status.  there was no problem.  just ask them.

this syndrome is called telephantitis <tm>, as it is most commonly found
infecting telephants, as has been much discussed here.

randy