nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG 17 Peering BOF Meeting Notes

From: Simon Lockhart <simonl () rd bbc co uk>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:17:38 +0100

In regards to the snipet from the BOF notes below, is there any sort of
prepackaged method to collect and analyze the data regarding traffic flow
and the originating AS?  (i.e. Some software that does this, or a Cisco
command that I'm not familiar with yet?)

I believe this is done with netflow exports.

I've not yet worked out the magic combination of software for analysing
the data to produce AS-AS traffic rates - perhaps someone has a convenient
package for it...

Simon

--
Simon Lockhart                      |   Tel: 01737 839676
Senior R&D Engineer, Online         |   Fax: 01737 839665