nanog mailing list archives

RE: ABOVE.NET SECURITY TRUTHS?

From: Bandy Rush <bandyrush () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:23:46 -0700 (PDT)

--- Exiled Dave <exiled_dave () yahoo com> wrote:

Maybe this is just the "conspirator" in me, but,
what
if that husband/wife team was 'contracted' for
revenge, for the ebay move, and participated in paid
corporate espionage?

lets stop the public mudslinging, as it is totally
uncalled for. next you will be saying Elian, Elvis,
Mitnick, and a few Area51 employees co-conspirited on
the above.net issue, in addition to leaving some crop
circles last nite, and swinging by 50 W Market to
leave a suspicious package on MAE-West's doormat. for
some reason, i highly doubt this will be investigated
by Fox and Mulder of X-Files fame, so let it rest. All
we need is our CIDR Report and we will be fine...

-BR